Wednesday 9 January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to "In Every Condition", a blog, that I hope, will focus on several things that are important to me, namely the following:

1) Physical health

A little over a year ago, I decided to join a gym. Joining a gym led to other lasting changes, including eating properly, decreased stress, and weight loss. I plan on sharing with you all some of these things, plus fun physical activities I try to switch things up.

2) Emotional health

In my professional life, I work in the mental health field. Personally, I find that people don't spend enough time talking about this, so I will. To me, mental health is just as important as physical health.

3) Random musings from my life.

Because let's face facts, there is more to life than those two subjects, so it will pop up on here. Promise. :)

So welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy every aspect of this blog, In Every Condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment